No matter the size of your business, you can benefit from the growth of e-commerce by adding creativity to your product offerings.
Online orders have grown more than 146% since April 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the face of online shopping forever. The convenience of shopping any time, day or night, without having to leave home has made online retail a multi-trillion-dollar industry.
E-commerce functionality is becoming easier and easier to implement. The web design and marketing team at Twin State Technical Services often describes a website as your “salesperson that never sleeps.” A well-designed website is one of the best ways to market your business and drive sales any time of the day or night.
Thanks for attending the Ecommerce Sales Trends Event by the Twin State Tech’s Micah Mosher.
Here are key takeaways from the event:
- Almost 90% of sales have moved online to video conferencing/phone/web sales models
- Content Management Systems & Content Limitations
- Popular Ecommerce Software
- What is important in a SaaS (software as a service) e-commerce platform
- API and Backend Integrations
- Platform Lock-in
- Planning and Optimizing Ecommerce
- Purpose of your website
- What will you be selling?
- Amount of Products or Services
- Categorizing Products or Services
- Giving Products Attributes
- Product Customization
- Using Photography
- Tax Decisions
- Setting up Merchant Account
- Regular Recurring Billing
- Tracking Limits on Items Sold
- Integrating with Other Existing Systems
- Data-Driven Insights
- Implementing an Affiliate or Referral Program
- Fulfillment Reporting
- Migrating Old Data to New Site
- Hosting Ecommerce Site
- Host Caching