Security used to be so simple. You installed anti-virus (AV) solutions, trained employees not to click on unknown links, and kept software and websites up to date.
AV solutions have done a great job of keeping small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) safe for many years. However, the threat patterns are changing, and SMBs need a different type of protection to combat these increasingly sophisticated, severe attacks. Here’s why: AV solutions rely on signatures to detect threats, but the latest threats don’t use signatures and can slip through and enter your company’s networks undetected.
Here are a few examples of some of the risks we’re seeing in the marketplace now:
- Weaponized documents that may seem like harmless PDF attachments in your emails but execute attacks once they enter your network.
- Fileless threats that don’t require downloads, but execute from memory, making them difficult to identify.
- Zero-day threats that find an unknown computer vulnerability and exploit it before software or hardware providers can issue updates.
- And of course, continued ransomware attacks, which can disable IT networks as cyber-attackers demand huge ransoms to restore data and services.
82% of SMBs say they have experienced a cyberattack that their AV systems didn’t catch.
Source: Ponemon, 2018.
“The ransomware attack was the last straw. It took days to restore our systems.
We’ve upgraded our security system with Managed Endpoint Detection and
Response to keep our business safe from these types of threats moving forward.”
Keep Your Business Safe from the Latest Threats
You want to keep your business, employees, and all your devices safe from cyberattacks. And we all know that mobile devices are often the weakest link of IT security, as workers use less caution on-the-go than they do in the office. Here’s why Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is the best choice now for your IT security and business continuity.
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response
- Gain freedom from ransomware by rolling back devices to their pre-infection state.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to detect and prevent both current and emerging threats, with continual updates to the platform.
- Monitor processes before, during, and after execution, to prevent new threats from slipping in.
- Monitor your systems in real-time.
- Keeps device performance fast with continual monitoring.
- Can’t roll back to a pre-infection state, increasing your ransomware risks.
- Use signatures to identify threats, meaning capabilities lag cyber-attackers’ latest strategies.
- Fly blind during execution, creating an entry point for new threats from savvy attackers.
- Rely on daily or weekly scans, increasing your risks.
- Can slow down your device performance with long scans.
Never worry about ransomware again with Managed EDR. Just click and restore your devices to their pre-infection state.
How Managed EDR Benefits You
Protect your business from ransomware attacks – Gain peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any and all devices to their pre-threat state. Simply click and restore infected machines to full productivity, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyber-attackers or hire high-priced consultants to rebuild network access. Managed EDR pays for itself by keeping you safe and secure.
Increase employee productivity – Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distractions that eat into employee productivity.
Let the experts manage it for you – Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your own systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from your managed service provider.
Need more information?
We are here to help make securing your business easy for you. We would be happy to help you determine precisely what IT cyber security solutions need to be in place for your workflow. To do this, we conduct a strategic analysis of your current state, identify critical gaps, and provide you with a roadmap to a healthier IT security posture. Allow TSTS to be your managed services provider to keep your data safe by implementing a proactive EDR approach based on your specific needs.
Contact us today for a consultation. Call 563-441-1504 or contact us online.