Aaron joined the Twin State team in 2011 after earning his B.A. in Computer Network Administration at St. Ambrose University. Aaron specializes in Windows Deployment Services, Windows Servers, managed wireless networks, and Cisco firewalls. Aaron has helped clients create and deploy custom images with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, configure company-wide wireless security using 802.1x with RADIUS authentication, and virtualize aging servers to create a consolidated, efficient, and stable network.
Aaron is also an amateur playwright and musician, having written a number of plays and musicals that have been performed throughout the local area. Aaron likes to go camping and biking with his family and is involved with his son's Boy Scout troop.
- FCNSA (Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator.)
- Network hardware (firewalls, switches, servers, etc.)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- Microsoft Development Toolkit.
- Managed wireless networking.