Mark Faust joined Twin State in 2013 and works primarily as a Network Engineer, where he has developed a fairly broad skill set. He is also a skilled developer, using his programming knowledge to help develop and maintain client applications and databases. Since joining our team, he has worked with clients such as Orthopedic Specialists and the City of Geneseo. Mark earned his B.S. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
In addition to being a huge Illini fan, Mark loves to play golf, cook, and root for the Chicago Cubs.
- MCSA - Windows 8 desktop support
- Network hardware (routers, switches, servers, PCs, NAS, etc.)
- Wireless (access points, bridges, design, and installation)
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Modern Woodman Park
- Freight House Farmer’s Market
- Pinnacle Country Club
- TPC Beer Run (during IDC)
- My house
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
- A knife
- A telescope
- A 6-iron