Learn how to validate your website is running at peak performance with some simple strategies.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 785-040-381
It is critical to keep your website functioning correctly after adding new content, pictures, third- party plugins, etc. The last thing you want is having a visitor trying to buy your product and the payment does not work, or for a button to fail and crash as the link is incorrect. Join our specialists Micah Mosher & Jonathan Sulgrove as they provide simple and quick strategies to enhance your website’s functionality.
Our client & business development manager, Micah Mosher, manages the digital design team, he has demonstrated knowledge and experience in SEO, conversion rate optimization, and sharing time-saving tech tips & tricks. Our programing intern, Jonathan Sulgrove, has experience in online journalism, website, software development, and building an extension for a game app.
You Should Attend If:
- Your organization depends on a website for sales, lead generation, or communication.
- You are responsible for managing the team that has access to update your website’s content.
- Your website has functionality that integrates to advanced functionality like calendars, forms, newsletters, or marketing.
3O min presentation
- Introduction – why, how, and when to perform a quick health check.
- Website health checklist:
- How to test spelling errors, outdated links, and compliance risks.
- View content updates on multiple screen sizes from your computer.
- Avoid negatively impacting Google Analytics, Reporting, & SEO.
- Validate important functionality like ecommerce, contact forms, and third-party tools.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
1:30 – 2:15 pm CDT