SharePoint is a collaborative platform developed by Microsoft. This intranet allows you to intelligently share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
Benefits of Using SharePoint
- It is a web platform; it can be easily accessed anywhere with any browser while still being secure or only internally available. This is important because everyone can use it with different devices, screen sizes, whether it's on a PC, Mac, or mobile device.
- SharePoint is a part of Microsoft Suite. So it can work with Office 365 or your desktop applications, this can enable features that work with applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. An example of a feature is being able to have multiple users editing the same document at the same time.
- It can help drive your organization efficiency by sharing common resources and applications that you use.
- SharePoint can accelerate productivity by transforming and streamlining your business' processes, from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows.
- You can share files, data, news, and resources all in one place.
- It's an easy way to engage and inform your organization.
Those are just a few of the benefits of why our team here at Twin State Technical Services uses SharePoint.
Do you want to see how you can use SharePoint to transform your organization into a team that collaborates to innovate?