Brien joined Twin State in September 2016 as a Network Engineer after gaining 10+ years of experience in Networking and Project Management. He graduated from Monmouth College with a BA in Communications with a minor in Business and is self-taught in his technical ability.
At Twin State, he is now the General Manager and has many different roles. Brien now leads/manages our team, removes any obstacles or barriers in the company, and assists in creating our Profit & Loss/Business plan. He also overviews Special Projects and helps with the integration of all aspects of the company
When not working in our office, Brien volunteers as a Fire Fighter for the Rapids City Fire Protection District. In his free time, he is involved in the Cub Scouts with his son and enjoys fishing.
- Develops creative solutions that achieve company goals
- Business continuity
- Business growth plans
- Microsoft Windows 10 Development
- Fortinet Network Security Expert Level 1
- I am a hermit
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
- What got me there in the first place?
- Where is the island located?
- What is the average temperature for the year?
- Rain levels?
- Is there a chance of rescue?
- Does anyone end up with me on the island?
- Do they get to bring items?
- What is the intelligence level of these people?
- Are there animals or dangers on this island?
- How close to the civilized world is this place?
- What is the local language?
- How many hours of sunlight are there?
- Do I have any super powers?
- What does the island provide me? (I don’t want to double up on anything.)
- How large is the island? (Please be within 5% accuracy)
- Will the world keep its orbit while I am there?