Justin Nichols joined Twin State in 2018 as a Graphic Designer and his role has quickly expanded into the company leader in videography, animation, and UI/UX design. He graduated with a BA in Cinema and minor in Art from the University of Iowa. In addition to his education from the University of Iowa, Justin studied Game Development at Vancouver Film School. Prior to working at Twin State, he freelanced as a mobile game developer and a graphic artist. Justin brings over strong UI and Design experience to the web team as well as 2D art and animation, 3D animation, and video editing skills. His extensive knowledge allows him to give us the creative edge on all our projects and campaigns.
- Game Design from Vancouver Film School
- University of Iowa Cinema Major
- University of Iowa Art Minor
- University of Iowa Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Graphic Design
- 2D Animation
- Video Editing
- Lemon Grass
- Sunderbruch Trails
- The good ole ravine behind my parents’ house.
- Codfish Hollow
- Raccoon Motel
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
- Finger Paints
- Someone to teach me how to surf