Melissa Trenkamp joined the TSTS team in November 2016. Since graduating from St. Ambrose University with a B.A. in Communications and Computer Network Administration in 2006, Melissa has worked in the Quad Cities as both a Systems Administrator for a local Web tech company and a Network Administrator for a local manufacturing company.
- Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10)
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Symantec Antivirus
- Network Hardware (routers, switches, servers, PCs, NAS, etc.)
- Wireless (access points, bridges, design, and installation)
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Sunset Marina
- QC Family Entertainment
- Central Standard
- iWireless for concerts
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
- Bottled water
- Good book