Micah joined the Twin State team in July 2017 as the Client & Business Development Manager for our company. Previously he had spent two years as an Executive Software Sales Consultant where he primarily sold electronic health record systems to mental health and addiction treatment organizations nationally. He has also spent thirteen years as Vice President of Client Relations & IT Services for a QCA Managed IT Services provider.
Micah has an Associate’s Degree in Micro Information Technology from Eastern Iowa Community College. He is currently enrolled at St. Ambrose University and is working towards earning his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Outside of the office, Micah enjoys spending time with his family, as well as participating in social sports such as running, kayaking, and deck hockey. While his TV is almost always tuned to Disney Jr., late at night you could find him lounging on the couch with his laptop while the TV plays re-runs of: How I Met Your Mother or Breaking Bad.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Clinician/Practitioner HIT (Health IT) Professional.
- Practice Workflow & Information Management Redesign.
- Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
- NextGen Certified Professional in: Electronic Health Record & Practice Management.
- Immersion Experience Qualified Facilitator
- Presentation and Public Speaking.
- Finding, defining, and closing complex technology projects, products, and services.
- Healthcare IT.
- Making friends.
- East Village of Davenport.
- Freight House Market Place.
- Duck Creek Bike Trail.
- Modern Woodman Park.
- My backyard.
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring?
- A machete.
- My best friend.
- My glasses.