We’re in it for the long-run!
At Twin State, our aim is to hire employees who will stay with us for the rest of their career. We hire professionals that are flexible, driven toward continuous improvement, interested in expanding their understanding of their fields, and have a background in providing excellent service. We also look for people who are positive, open-minded, determined, creative, and laid-back.
We have a remarkably low turnover rate, which we chalk up to having an inclusive company culture, providing opportunities for personal and professional growth, striving for a good work/life balance, and creating a great community in the Quad Cities to both live and work in. And in August of 2017, the Twin State team was even recognized for our commitment to employee growth and development with the Quad-Cities Innovation in Talent Development Award in the small business category with under 50 employees.
Our low turnover rate is also a testament to our hiring and internship process, which is designed to make sure candidates are a good fit for us—and vice versa.
Sound like something you’re interested in? Join our team! We think you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications to join our team. Soon-to-be college graduates are also welcome to apply.
Work with current and prospective clients, provide technology support to launch implementations and troubleshoot hardware and software issues. Successful employees will have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, a strong work ethic, and good client relations. We value leaders, thinkers and those with analytic skills.
- Design IT solutions with an emphasis on standards and best practices.
- Manage the installation and support of infrastructure equipment, servers, personal computers, and software at client sites.
- Establish rapport and trust with key client decision makers.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with end users.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects at once.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree with a Major or Minor in Information Technology or related field or relevant experience.
- IT consulting experience a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide hands-on technical support.
- Desire to enhance credentials by obtaining certifications and training in emerging technologies.
- Willingness to work out of various client offices
Network Operations Manager
Please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com for consideration.
If you are a student seeking an internship, let us know what you have in mind and tell us a little about yourself. When possible, we have interns join us to gain experience as a programmer, network engineer, web designer, web developer, or web content writer.
The technology assistant will work with an experienced engineer in an end-user workstation and help desk support in the general industry client sector. You will have the opportunity to build and deploy hardware and software technology including wireless, application software build and install, systems software, and cyber security. You will be introduced to the use of information systems health assessment tools, reporting and diagnostic practices, and given supervised opportunities to use them to solve basic customer technology problems. You will also be instructed in best practices for the technology field, as well as introduced to scripting and other methods to automate critical, routine tasks overseen by trained network engineers.
These roles pay $12 - $14.50/hour based on experience. Anyone interested can e-mail Beth Tinsman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.