We’re in it for the long-run!
At Twin State, our aim is to hire employees who will stay with us for the rest of their career. We hire professionals that are flexible, driven toward continuous improvement, interested in expanding their understanding of their fields, and have a background in providing excellent service. We also look for people who are positive, open-minded, determined, creative, and laid-back.
We have a remarkably low turnover rate, which we chalk up to having an inclusive company culture, providing opportunities for personal and professional growth, striving for a good work/life balance, and creating a great community in the Quad Cities to both live and work in. Twin State was named the 2020 Business of the Year by the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce. We provide our employees with an atmosphere where they can thrive by offering professional growth opportunities, flexible hours, stability, paid professional development, excellent insurance benefits, paid time off, and a close-knit, family culture.
Our low turnover rate is also a testament to our hiring and internship process, which is designed to make sure candidates are a good fit for us — and vice versa.
Join the TSTS Team!
Sound like something you’re interested in? Join our team! We think you’ll fit right in.
Twin State Technical Services is expanding and hiring for multiple positions! Come work with accomplished teammates who enjoy optimizing solutions for entrepreneurs, to established organizations.
We are looking for individuals to join our team for the Internship position(s) listed below. Soon-to-be college graduates are welcome to apply!
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Twin State Technical Services is seeking an experienced executive assistant to work alongside a busy company principal and become an important part of a fast-growing team. This is a position for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional that likes to work in a fast pasted ever-changing environment. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeks a challenging role.
Twin State is an enthusiastic, family-oriented, fast-paced tech company that has been in business for more than 25 years. Twin State was named the 2020 Business of the Year by the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce. We provide our employees with an atmosphere where they can thrive by offering professional growth opportunities, flexible hours, stability, paid professional development, excellent insurance benefits, paid time off, and a close-knit, family culture.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Manage, sort, and file incoming emails.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
- Performing minor accounting duties.
- Perform HR job postings, scheduling of interviews, filing of resumes, and job descriptions.
- Organizing meetings including scheduling and sending reminders.
- Taking detailed notes at meetings and doing distribution and follow-up of action items.
- Organizing company meetings which would include coordination of presentation materials using PowerPoint, arranging for a meeting location, and catering.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years experience as an Executive Assistant or administrative assistant to a C-level individual.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask a number and variety of projects at once.
- Good experience and working skills with Office 365 i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and interest in technology.
- Experience in hiring and HR.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Reports to: CEO/President
Send your inquiry to HR@tsts.com
Twin State Tech supports and encourages those entering the information systems profession by offering internships with an intent to hire after graduation.
Currently, for fall/winter 2021/2022 and summer 2022 we have the following internships available.
The technology assistant will work with an experienced engineer in an end-user workstation and help desk support in the general industry client sector. You will have the opportunity to build and deploy hardware and software technology including wireless, application software build and install, systems software, and cybersecurity. You will be introduced to the use of information systems health assessment tools, reporting and diagnostic practices, and given supervised opportunities to use them to solve basic customer technology problems. You will also be instructed in best practices for the technology field, as well as introduced to scripting and other methods to automate critical, routine tasks overseen by trained network engineers.
These roles pay $14.50 - $17.00/hour based on experience. Anyone interested for fall 2021 can e-mail Beth Tinsman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your inquiry to HR@tsts.com.
The marketing and sales intern will work closely with our Client Development Manager and Marketing Administrator. This is a great opportunity to put your knowledge into action. You will support our marketing and sales efforts by preparing different marketing materials (presentations, blogs, videos, social media posts, etc.), and assisting us in our day-to-day projects and tasks. At the end of your internship, you will have experience in sales cycles and coordinating sales and marketing events.
You will also have the chance to learn about web, print, and digital marketing assets. It is a great opportunity to learn quickly by doing. We are looking for someone that has excellent verbal and writing skills. It would be ideal to have an interest or knowledge of web, print, and digital marketing assets.
These roles pay $14.50 - $17.00/hour based on experience. Anyone interested in fall 2021 can e-mail Beth Tinsman directly at email@example.com.
Send your inquiry to HR@tsts.com