Thank you to everyone who came to Twin State’s past CIE events!
Our CIE events have been a resounding success! Our clients and staff are excited and engaged to apply what they learned to their daily practices and get more out of their days.
What is a Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE)?
An customer immersion experience is a facilitated hands-on session to “Experience the Possible” by test-driving Microsoft devices and solutions through simulated, everyday scenarios. During an immersion session, you will experience the true impact of being a Microsoft-powered organization. We’ll provide a skilled facilitator to walk you through scenarios using the latest Microsoft online services and some of the newest PCs, phones and tablet devices on the market.
There is no set agenda. Each immersive session is unique, as it is based on the interest of the session’s participants to offer real world solutions that can solve your business challenges. Immersion sessions are 2-3 hours in length.
What to expect
- No slides, demos or sales pitches
- Custom session based on the interest, priorities and needs of you and your colleagues
- Time to play a part. Each participant will select the character "persona" to play for the session
- A facilitator to guide you through a live environment in the cloud to explore for yourself "what's possible"
The CIE lets customers experience everyday work-related scenarios hands-on, such as:
- Collaborating with co-workers on-site and off-site on the most recent versions of documents
- Sharing information and communicating with others efficiently
- Managing an email inbox that takes up valuable time
- Keeping documents and communications secure and safe from threats
- Using business intelligence solutions to gain key insights and make smarter business decisions
Microsoft Cloud Immersion Experience
Micah Mosher, our Client & Business Development Manager, and Eddy Boggs, our Network Manager, at the Microsoft Training in Chicago. They are now certified to facilitate the “Microsoft Cloud Immersion Experience” (CIE) for your business!
"You can see a lot of Microsoft's products in a very short window."
"Being able to try new Microsoft products and learning what they do!"
"Informative! No Pressure. Casual Environment. Fun."
"It will give a good overview of the types of services Office 365 offers."
"Very informative and worth your time to attend."
"A way to learn about apps you may not know about."
"Snapshot of Microsoft 365, good way to be introduced."
"Opens up the mind to different ways of doing things and being more productive."