How to Subscribe to your Google Calendar
An Internet Calendar (iCal) Subscription keeps your Outlook copy of your Google Calendar up-to-date.
2. In the left column, click My calendars to expand it, click the arrow button next to the calendar that you want to add to Outlook as an Internet Calendar Subscription, and then select Calendar settings.
**If you cannot see these settings, you are on the new calendar view. To go back to classic Calendar view click the Settings menu, which is the gear in the right hand corner of your screen. Click Back to classic Calendar.
3. Under Private Address, click ICAL.
4. Highlight the web address and right-click, then click Copy link address in the shortcut menu.
**Note: Don’t click the link. If you do, the calendar will open in Outlook as a Calendar Snapshot and won’t be updated.
5. In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
6. On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
7. Paste the address you copied in step 4, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
8. In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)
**Note: Changes you make in Outlook aren’t sent to your Google Calendar. To update your Google calendar, open Google Calendar from a browser.
How to Synchronize Outlook and Apple iPhone or iPod touch calendars
Applies To: Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Synchronization of calendars between Outlook and your Apple iPhone or iPod touch requires Apple iTunes. You can configure which items are synchronized during a one-time set up process.
After the initial setup, each time that you connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer, the changes made on your computer or device are synchronized.
**Note: As a best practice, make sure that software on your computer and your Apple device is current. As a precaution, you also can backup your Outlook data before you begin.
Sync your Outlook calendar with your iOS device
1. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer using the cable provided with your device or by placing the iPhone or iPod touch in the Apple Universal Dock.
iTunes opens automatically when connected to your computer.
2. In iTunes, in the source list, under Devices, click the entry for your iPhone or iPod touch.
3. Click the Info tab.
4. Under Calendars, click Sync calendars from, and then click Outlook.
5. Do one of the following:
To synchronize all calendars, click All calendars.
To limit the calendars that are synchronized, click Selected calendars, and then click the calendars you want to synchronize.
**Note: To select multiple calendars, press Ctrl as you click each calendar name.
6. Click Apply.
When you backup your Outlook data, you're creating (exporting) an Outlook Data File (.pst) that's used for POP3 and IMAP email accounts.